My name is Lisa Ward, I make websites and design business cards, flyers and brochures for print. I also love illustration and art and whenever I get the time I like to sketch things out.
I run adwords campaigns for clients and perform Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) on websites to increase exposure on Google, Yahoo and Bing.
I have been creating websites for clients for the past 9 years, from e-commerce to art galleries, I’ve enjoyed and grown with it all. Each new website brings with it a new challenge, a chance to create something new and exciting and that is what I enjoy most about my job. No two websites are the same, no two days are the same!
If you need print design, web design or illustration then give me a call on 07815 323 750 or email me at email@example.com for a quick chat about your requirements.
With any new project the hardest part is getting started, but a lot of clients find that it’s easier with someone who takes all the stress away from them, and that’s what you get with me. A complete service and someone who will think about things beyond the basics of what I am asked to do, so that you don’t have to.
My Skills and Qualifications
- I have 9 GCSEs and 2 A levels
- Certificate in IT Applications – University of London – Birkbeck College- awarded with Distinction
- Diploma in IT Applications – University of London – Birkbeck College – awarded with Distinction
- 3D Animation Course – ICS – 100% pass rate – Grade A
Web Design Skills
- WordPress Development
- Magento Development
- Drupal Development
Online marketing services
- Search engine optimisation – get noticed on Google
- Pay per click adwords – Google adwords account management
What can I provide you with?
- An e-commerce website
- A website you can update yourself
- A basic website
- A website with a gallery
- Or a combination of the above!
What print work do I do?
- Business cards
- Magazine layouts
- Logo design
- Banner design
- Print for all of the above.
Proficiency in the following tools
- 3ds Max
- Typing speed: 90 wpm
- Proficient in using:
- Making tea – 100% perfect builder’s tea every time!